Monday, February 21, 2011

The Rose

Oh my Jesus, I offer this for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary. (Fatima 1917)
  


In order to pick the beautiful rose, to smell its fragrance, we must be first pricked by the thorn. Knowing of the flowers beauty, and believing in its existence is not enough for you to enjoy its aroma. You must have the act of picking the flower, and the prick of the thorn to reap the benefits of the rose. Knowing, that the moment I smell its fragrance, all pain is forgotten.




 
A prayer to St. Therese :

O Little Therese of the Child Jesus,
Please pick a rose for me
From the heavenly gardens
And send it to me
As a message of love.

O little flower of Jesus,
Ask God today to grant the favors
I now place with confidence
In your hands.

(Mention your specific requests)
St. Therese,
help me to always believe,
As you did,
In God's great love for me,
So that I might imitate your
"Little Way" each day. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment